Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hot Pink Apron with Duct Tape Flower

 I made this apron for my new sister-in-laws shower. I took the idea from one of my earlier aprons, the greenish Retro one, because I thought the fabric matched the Retro feel. I used just one package of bias tape for this one.
I love the way it turned out, and I think what really makes it is the Duct Tape flower. I'm going to do a post about how to make them soon, they are so easy and fast. I really love them and their are so many colors of duct tape now, so fun.
The picture is a little weird--like all my photos--because it was time to go to the shower and I almost wrapped it without the picture, so I told my son to hurry and take a picture before I left. Maybe I should start making gifts ahead so that I'm not finishing as I walk out the door ;) 

Don't you LOVE the fabric?


Close up of the Duct Tape flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog. I love getting comments, and will try to visit you in return.