Labels

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Wreath

I needed something fun for that time of year with no real holiday--if you don't include back to school---and when I found this I knew it was perfect.
I found the link on Tip Junkie and it was so easy! 
 I did mine just a little smaller than on the tutorial because I couldn't find the right size hoops.
So here is it:
-You will need 2 embroidery hoops large--I don't know what size mine are, sorry--just the size that crayons will fit on. I wish that I would've done a bigger hoop, but oh well. 
-2 packs of 24 crayons (.40 each)
-Glue gun
-Measuring tape rope or ribbon


Then I laid out the crayons to know where the ends needed to be. Once I had it the way I wanted, I glued it all on and attached the ribbon.  So easy and cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog. I love getting comments, and will try to visit you in return.