Labels

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift

I wanted to do something small and easy for my kids teachers this year and had this great idea. I actually made water bottles for my kids in the same way. I just got these bottles from Kohl's and Ross and then cut the letters out on my Cricut. I chose something that would go along with each teacher, Ashley said that her teacher loves flowers so she needed them on her bottle. Then I filled them with Hawaiian Punch packs-which are just great, better than Hi C's, less sugar and calories for my kids- and a note of thanks for all they do. I think they turned out cute and they are one of those things that are more "expensive" then they really are.


The personal decals.

Hawaiian Punch

The Kids water bottles. We took these to the Grand Canyon instead of pop or Hi C's.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog post. cool appreciations gifts. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing post.

    Regards,
    Gift Basket Experts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to do for the teachers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I enjoy crafting when I'm at the cabin. You would think I'd have more time for it, but there always seems to be something that needs to be done. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog. I love getting comments, and will try to visit you in return.